2023/2024 Club Membership – £10 per year (1st April to 31st March)
2023/2024 Club Membership + UK Athletics (UKA) affiliation – £27 per year (April 1st to 31st March).
UKA affiliation will give you £2 discount on most road race entry fees (not cross-country or fell races), newsletters (emails) from England Athletics, and the chance to be included in the club draw for a guaranteed entry to the London Marathon (conditions apply).
To become a member, click the ‘Join Derwent Runners’ button, complete the membership form and submit. You can then make an online payment of £10 or £27 direct to the club using the following banking details:
Sort code 20-25-85, account number 23908887 and ‘Subs – your name’ as the reference. (Please note, there is not a link for the payment, you need to access your own bank account to make the payment).
By completing and emailing the form you are declaring that these are your true details and you are an amateur as defined by England Athletics. These details are required in order to register you with England Athletics. They will not be shared with any other company.
Try us before you ‘Join us’.
You need to complete a membership form before you attend the club so that we have any relevant medical details as well as your contact details in case of an emergency. Also, please Contact Us to let us know you are intending to come for a trial so you are sign posted to the appropriate group/pace and you can let us know if you have any access needs.
- The Club (and England Athletics) membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- If you opt for UKA affiliation, once we have notified them and paid your subscription, you will receive a registration card containing your Personal Identification Number. This entitles you to enter events at the discounted (affiliated) rate.
- Runners need to keep their EA number safe for when required. Runners are responsible for changing their personal details on the EA Portal.
- Members must be EA registered to represent the club in races run under UKA (UK Athletics) rules.
- Membership payments can be made online.
Membership subscriptions become due on 1 April and should be paid before 30th April in order to maintain your club membership and English Athletics registration status. Click on the ‘Renew Derwent Runners’ button and complete the 23/24 membership form. You can then make an online payment of £10 or £27 direct to the club using the following banking details:
Sort code 20-25-85, account number 23908887 and ‘Subs – your name’ as the reference.